Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Top Ten Things I Did This Long Weekend...

My blog was not one of them... but it was such a fun weekend!  :)  (I'm hoping that comes out the cheesy smile in which I'm intending it to be...)

10.  Saw this at the theatre:


He was good in it... she was not so much.  (And I usually like her in movies...)  All in all, it was a good time though.

9.  Had some of this:



Yummy!  And such a perfect weekend for it!

8.  Chatted with some friends I haven't talked to in awhile.  It was my Hi-D's birthday this weekend, and caught up on life with a few others.   A lovely Sunday discussion was had.

7.  Saw a ball game.



These weren't exactly our seats... but the score board looked the same.  And we didn't have a lousy metal screen in our way!  So there!  ;)  It was such a great time. 

6.  Of course saw plenty of these:



To those of you who didn't want to sit on the ground because of spit... you missed out!  Tsk tsk.  (Thanks for being so brave Jon!)

5.  Had a few of these:



oK.. they weren't all this delicious... but this is a sample of one I had at the ball game.  I had tons of sauerkraut on mine though!  Yum!

4.  Heard some very interesting news this weekend.  Something I thought would make me so sad... but fear not!  It actually took a weight off my shoulders.  Oh life... how interesting you are every day! 

3.  Shopped here:



Angie needed some things... and of course, I HAD to go along!  Sadly, I saw none of my Crawford boys...  this is a first!  ;)  (I miss you Danny! Come home soon.)

2.  Hung out with this fabulous girl:



She gets weird when I try to take a picture of her... but she's adorable no matter what! 
YES SHE IS!!! 

1.  And last, but not least, a whole lot of this:



YAY long weekend!  Hope you visit me again soon!

2 comments:

M.S. said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Love those long weekends.

Elizabeth Green said...

Did you like the backup plan?