Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Weekend In Review

What a beautiful weekend it was!  In the mid-80's the whole time. 

Here is a liitle review of what I did...

To start off I got a call from them:





We took more pictures than this... but for some reason, my phone doesn't want to download them right now. 

While together we got treats from here:


Very delicious!

We also visited here:



And here:





Apparently we can not get enough books!  (It's true.)

Soon after that, the Skinners had to leave, but much fun was had.  We shared fun memories and reminisced about funny movie and TV show jokes. 

Afterwards, I went on a nice walk home, read some of this:


(Really good book- though we totally don't have the same candy taste AT ALL!)

and watched an episode of this:


and this:


In the middle of it all, I did some of this:

Yes... I looked that adorable!  :)

Today, Sunday, I mostly rested and hung out with this princess:


How cute is she!!!!  (I just thought it had been awile since most of you have seen her...) 

Now I'm writing to you and watching this:


I talked to some friends this weekend and just enjoyed myself. 

All in all... not too shabby!

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Sorry I'm not as ambitious as the Skinners. We will come visit someday... someday...
But you need to come visit here soon!

Margaret Witbeck said...

Great review, looks like a lot of FUN!