Monday, February 15, 2010

Bachelor I love you... Jake I do not!

For a few years now, Monday's have been great nights due to a little show called "The Bachelor" (or sometimes "The Bachelorette")  I know it's not real and it's not the least bit romantic to me... it's simple the greatest show because it's SO nuts!  The people on it are CRAZY and the drama is just that... DRAMA!  And while there have been quite a few who aren't all there on the show, I'm usually a fan of the main person along with a few of the contestants.  This time though....  Not so much.

Jake is a doofus.  There is no other way to put it.  From "Bachelorette" last year, I already knew he was a doofus, and I was pretty hesitant to even watch this season because of him.  I knew he would be so lame... and I was right.  BUT!  This is what makes the show so lovely!!!  It gives us something to yell at the TV about and a reason to call someone names.  Someone very lovely left the show today (I won't say who incase you haven't watched it yet, but are going to) and I'm actually happy for her.  I'm glad when they are all leaving because they are all TOO DARN GOOD FOR HIM!!!  He says he didn't date much in highschool, and even with that ripped stomach... we can see why.  Now who am I to talk, being single at this age myself... but I hope (fingers crossed) I don't act quite like that. 

I'm sure he's lovely and the show edits it not the best they should...but again, I've always loved the past Bachelor and Bachelorettes.... hmmmmm.... 

(Please bless next season will be better...  I'm not giving up yet!!!)  :)

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

DITTO! Hate Jake. That's all I have to say about that :)