Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fellow

So my Friday Fellow for today is probably not that much of a surprise.  I saw him in concert a couple of nights ago, and he was MARVELOUS!  He's totally a nerd, but SO adorable!  I've always loved his music, but after this concert... I've totally moved him to crush status!!!  :) 

MICHAEL BUBLE EVERYONE!!!! 



He really was a good show.
Made funny jokes the whole time.
Laughed at himself.
Did a GREAT Michael Jackson impression.
And sings like it's nobody's business!!!

The final song of the concert.... he sang with the band, and then suddenly a trumpet player was in the audience playing on his own.  Back on the stage, the curtains were closing, and suddenly it was just Michael on the stage.  He then sang the rest of the song, by himself, without music OR a microphone!  It was AMAZING! And the unbelievable part was that you could hear him throughout the whole E-Center! WITHOUT a mic!  (For those of you who don't know... the E-Center is the hockey arena here.  Huge!) 

So there you go.  If you don't know him... get to!  His music is wonderful, and you won't be let down!

(I could go on and on and on... but I'll stop all this gushing about someone I don't even know...)

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

OMGosh!! I am SO jealous! How come you forgot to invite me to come to the concert with you?? I LOVE Mr. Michael!! I am so happy you had a good time and he lived up to expectations. He seems really adorable.