Monday, December 27, 2010

My Blog Pact With You

My dear readers,
(If I even have any left...)

I'm sorry I've been away so long, with empty promises of coming back, only to tease you with one entry, and then disappearing yet again. 

No more!  This time, I mean it.  I will write to you like I've never written before!!!  (Or at least like I haven't written in the last few months...)  I'll show you pictures and tell you what amazing (aka ridiculous) thing I've done next.  You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be begging for more.  (Or begging for me to stop.)  Regardless, please don't leave me yet.  Please give me one more shot!  I already have fun plans coming up to tell you about and stories galore.  If you'll promise to read, I'll promise to write. 

Thank you for your kindness and patience,

--T

2 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

DEAL! and I'm holding you to it!

Kaycee said...

Still here. Keep writing! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Miss you!