Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Ten Things I Did Over Christmas...

I had a lovely Christmas... Here's what I did.

10-  Ate plenty of this:


oK, I probably didn't eat any of this... but I did eat a lot of food and it was all yummy!  And I always picture my dinners this fancy.  :)

9-  And lots of this:



Again, not this pretty, except in my head...

8-  Watched TONS of Christmas movies.  For example:




 and the BEST one of all...



Oh Ralphie...  (I'm pretty sure I became an elf after all the Christmas joy I put into my brain!)

7-  I had some very nice of these to open up:


6-  I wore the comfiest of these the whole weekend long:


They weren't the Jetsons... but they WERE Christmas Story!  Yay! 

5-  I went and visited great friends.  We also ate and opened presents and watched lovely Christmas movies.  It doesn't seem there is much else to do during Christmas.  ;)




It wasn't actually these guys... but I love them all the same.  (Who wants to be Joey?)


4-  Went and checked out houses that look similar to this:



3-  I read some Christmas versions of these:


2- Talked to my family so much!


1-  And behaved very well to ensure that he would come!


I hope you all had the very Merriest of Christmases!!!  It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeaaaarrrrr!  :)


No comments: