Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grocery Shopping...

I went grocery shopping today.  If you don't know... I don't like it.  Sure, I love having lots of yummy food in the house... but all the rest of it, no good.  But what can you do.  You have to go out and get it.  So I did.  And actually, it wasn't half bad.  I found myself some great deals, and had a nice snack tonight while watching a little TV.  ("24" if you must know...)  ;) 

This is what I wish though... that you could grocery shop over the internet.  I know some places do this... but I don't know of anywhere around here.  And I'm sure it cost tons extra.  Probably not worth it.  But that's what I wish for.  I wish that someone would take my order, bring it to me, and even put it away (though I don't really mind that part of it). 

Maybe next shopping time I'll make a game of it.  Only get food that has a red label, or food that all starts with the same letter.  That could be good fun! 



Of course, after watching the Michael Buble video... maybe I should grocery shop more often!!!  :)

No comments: