Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Bachelor...

Another season come and gone. And even though I STILL think Jake is a doofus... it was good times had by all. We had some laughs, and we cried (over what dorky things some of them did), but all in all, you have to love the show!


Tonight was the season finale... and I won't tell who Jake picked in case you haven't gotten to watch it yet... but I will say, I'm not surprised nor am I upset. I feel he got who he deserved. I don't know how long it will last... but good luck. Who am I to say who belongs with who. And who knows how the really are... I think they edit that show with their own thoughts in mind. Hey, they keep getting viewers, so they must be doing something right!

Next season will be a "Bachelorette" starting in May. It will be Alli, and I'm happy about that! 1. because she's a cute girl, and I think it will be a lot of fun with her. And b. because the guys are ALWAYS fun to watch. Sometimes they are more emotional with each other than girls. It's hysterical!!!

Hopefully I'll find someway to get through these next two months!!! Luckily LOST has started, and I always have The Office. Good times me. :)

And I'll always love Reid the best!!!


No comments: