Monday, March 15, 2010

Tomorrow...

I just would like everyone to know that I have tomorrow off!  And I'm VERY excited for it!  I've been working up a little storm the last few days, and I'm a bit ready for a breather.  Not just bookstore stuff... but lots of other little, fun things have been going on.  I have some easy going, fun plans for tomorrow- first and foremost being sleeping in!  Luckily, Kitty is a HUGE fan of snuggling the mornings away.  Good girl!  (Right now she's staring at something in the closet... but there's nothing in the closet except my suitcases.... or so I hope!  I don't get her... )  ;)



I've made a list and I've checked it twice...  but I'm here to tell ya... if I don't get it done tomorrow, I'll try again another day!  Yay for a whatever day. 

Now if only I could get someone to play some hooky with me...

No comments: