Monday, May 17, 2010

My Weekend This Weekend...

Here we are with another update of my weekend... 

Friday was supposed to be me doing this:


But there was too much fun to be had...

So instead, I played with 4 of the cutest little boys ever! 

We made these:

 

Ate this:


 And watched some of this:

 

 That's not all the fun we had... but those are the highlights.

PS... I did get these done on Friday:



Also this weekend I worked here again:



And watched this:



And this:



And remembered why I love him:




And last, but not least, I went here:



And had Steamers with my BFFPP... he's off to Bear Lake this summer.  Poor guy.  ;)

And there is my weekend in a nutshell.  There was more fun had... but that's the gist. 


2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Looks like a good weekend, Tam. But who is "him" and what is a "BFFPP"?

Tams said...

him = my very good friend Danny

BFFPP = is our silly highschool code thing we came up with... :)

(or moreso, I came up with and he just plays along)