Monday, May 10, 2010

This weekend...

A lovely weekend was had by me.  Here is what I did...

Watched this movie with Sara Browning:


It was very funny!  Would definetly reccomend it to all!

Saw this trailer:


SO excited for this!!!

Worked here a bit:


It was a good time.  Pretty busy being that everyone was shopping for their mom's the day before!


Went to a party at Summer's to watch her:


on this:



For the most part... fun! 


Where some of us (the cool kids) dressed up like this:


Thanks Summer, Tiff and Maggie for joining in.  Oh Liz...  :)


Ate some of this:


Yum!


I also watched this movie on Sunday:


Nothing like the story... but still fun.  It is SyFy after all...


And played with her:


Good times had by all!!!!

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

Tams, you and Kitty are two of my favorite mammals in the world. I wish you would post pics of your Golden Girls costume. That would be awesome.