Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top Ten Things I've Been Thinking About Lately...

10.  Who invented the paper toilet seat?  (I really want to know... and if he/she's dead, they will be one of the first people I thank when I get to heaven!)

 9.  Where is the warm weather?

 8.  Is it really possible to laugh SO hard you ACTUALLY pee your pants?

 7.  How would I do if I was in an action movie? 

 6.  AND... How long would I last on a reality show?

 5.  How can someone be in your life for so long, and then suddenly just be out of it?

 4.  What would I really do for a Klondike bar?

 3.  What is Kitty actually saying to me?  (She sure has been talking up a storm lately!)

 2.  Why do we have to play so many games?  (Shouldn't things be just a little easier to figure out...)

 1.  What will I do without LOST?  ;)

3 comments:

dbc said...

You seem to have a better grasp on life than most people. I mean, does it matter what the meaning of life is if you don't know what you would do for a Klondike bar?

Kaycee said...

Yes! You can actually laugh so hard that you pee your pants... or at least I can! Shh... don't tell, but I was known for it in my family growing up. Sad times.

Jenny May McKim said...

My husband and I are thinking the same thing about LOST.. we loved the episode but he was a bit sad there is only one left!

You should try out for a reality show!
If I was american I would say lets do the Amazing Race together!