Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fellow

My friend Angie and I never agree on guys! Which has made our friendship lovely because we never go after the same guy. If I think he's a dork... perfect for Angie! If she thinks he's ugly... he's probably the cutest guy I've ever seen!!! We really know how to pick them for each other. Maybe better than picking them for ourselves... ;)

We do have a couple exceptions though. Our first and most favorite exception is today's Friday Fellow. There is no other word to describe him better than pretty. Most guys you should never use this word for... but for him, it's the only word there is. Angie and I both agree. So, without further adieu...

Mr. Michael Vartan!!!





Yum and Yum! ;) He hasn't been around much lately... but that doesn't mean he's still not as beautiful ever. I say we all sign a petition and get him back in business!

In the meantime, you can catch him in reruns of "Alias". Such a good time. Sure that Bradley Cooper guy, who was also on the show, has now surpassed him... but do we REALLY need another Brad to fawn over??? I say no! Michael's all the way!!!


(PS... Angie and I were fans of Bradley Cooper before he hit it big... just to let you know.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls. I agree its Michael all the way for me too!!!
Your question is one that I am at a total loss to understand. I am not a fan of Bradely Cooper and never will be there is nothing in his acting ability or special looks that grab me. When he left Alias that was it for me I haven't seen anything he is in. I only watched Kitchen Confidential because of Michael who ran rings around Cooper.
I think Hollywood is a funny place, from what I have seen mediocre actors get hyped up simply because they sleep (so to speak not in the literal sense) with the right people, marry other established actors/producers with contacts or make friends with them i.e. move in the right circles, so I think its pure luck of the draw. If movies like Jolene and Demoted get released and if Rogue had been given a wider release and proper promotion Michael would have more opportunity to be in projects more of the time. However, as I believe that Michael is extremely talented I don't want to see him in those trashy popular Hollywood movies. I'd like to see him in drama, dark comedy (Coen Brother type movies) and quirky movies to show how diverse he is as an actor. He should be big but I think he holds himself back. He is very private, moves in different circles, is shy and is not one who oversells himself (and I am glad he doesn't and remains his modest self). Until I see him on other projects I will have to satisfy myself with his performance in Hawthorne.

Anonymous said...

Bradley FTW!! I've been attracted to him since his Alias days. I'm so happy he's become a leading man.