Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday's Fellow

Hey! Happy New Year!!!

Sorry I've been gone for a bit... but I'm back! Fully. And what better way to start than a lovely Friday Fellow??? ;)

Today's Fellow is handsome, brave and definitely a man's man! He knows how to get down and dirty, and he's not afraid to show you when he's grossed out! And did I say he was handsome? Not "cute". Not "hot". Handsome. Good old fashion handsome.

Mike Rowe everyone...




For those of you who don't know him... he's on one of the best shows out there called "Dirty Jobs". On it, he does pretty much all of the grossest jobs there are. From sewer work, to digging in animal poo. You name it, I'm sure he's dealt with it in some way or another.


And what makes him so great is that he really is a man. If he's grossed out, he'll gag and spit and not have a problem with the fact that all of America is watching. And if he has a lame joke-- out it comes! He's funny and that's all that matters. (I like people who think that way!) :)


Best of all... he used to sing opera! I'm not kidding. Look it up! Give him a listen.


And if you don't own a Ford now... don't his commercials make you want to get one??? (PS... I had Dwight WAY before his commercials... )


(oK... maybe he's a little hot...)

1 comment:

Jenny May McKim said...

He is what I call Handsome too...

(my Friday Fellow would be Colin Firth...)
:)

Happy New Year Tammy...
We really need to get caught up...