Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where I Was..

So I didn't get to write on Monday because I had something VERY important going on. VERY important!!!

The Bachelor has started again!!! Woo hoo! And I know that doesn't take all night... but I did need to visit with my friends and laugh and laugh about the silliness that this season is going to be. Oh my goodness! One episode and already I'm thrilled!

Please let me remind you all that I am a fan of this show NOT because it's so romantic and ooh la la- I can't wait for them to fall in love. It's just the opposite really. I love it so because the woman are hysterical! They are so catty and they cry for no reason and fight and say such nasty things to each other. It's SO great!!! I've seen this in real life, so I can say it happens. Maybe not to this degree... but it does. And I think that's why I love it so much! This promises to be a great season because girls were crying BEFORE the rose ceremony even began!!! Hello! DO NOT ever let a guy make you cry (or anyone for that matter) when you have only known him for 4 SECONDS!!! C'mon girls. Don't embarrass all women kind... And of course there is the typical "Emotional Girl" that I think the producers make them keep. They all have one, and they are quite delightful. The only sad part... no one sang this time. Bummer.

Also, the Bachelor, who I have to admit, I'm not really that excited over being the Bachelor, is also SO dramatic and silly. He was on the Bachelorette last season, so we already know a bit about him. He cries in quite the soap opera way, and has the biggest cheeseball laugh you've ever heard. Wow! And from the previews... it appears there WILL be more of his crying and even some temper tantrums. Just what the Bachelor producers, and myself, ordered!

So bring on the lovely drama and the laughs. Usually, they don't go together... but in this case, it makes for MUCH better television! I can't wait!!!




I do have a favorite girl for right now... though that can always change from week to week. She's in the back row of this picture, in the red dress. She's a nanny and she brought a football to play with him in their fancy clothes. That rocked! I can't wait to see what happens. And who knows... maybe by the end, I'll love him as much as I do Reid...


Yeah right. :)

2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

I love the Bachelor for similar reasons. How can the girls seem so broken-hearted or talk about marrying him when they've only known him for, as you said, FOUR SECONDS! Sheesh. And I don't know if I like Jake being the bachlor. His drama is a little too much for me. I miss Reid!!!!!!

I am pulling for red dress Elizabeth or yellow dress Ali. But I reserve the right to change my mind should they end up being total babies.

Marcelina Moreno said...

I have vowed not to watch it. I'm too busy. I will read about it on chris harrison's blog and on here, so please make your posts as detailed as possible!