Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Thought From Me...

I'm sure you're all excited to hear what words of wisdom I have sprouting from me this evening... This is more just something I was pondering, rather than anything super significant.



As I was doing my dishes tonight, I realized that I use the exact same 4 or 5 dishes everyday. It's not a bad thing, but it made me start realizing that there are dishes on the bottom of the pile that probably haven't been used in ages! Poor little dishes. They are just as good to eat off as the top guy. Maybe all they want is a good scrubbing also.



So now my questions are... Do I put my freshly washed dishes on the bottom of the pile? Do I rotate the silverware from one end to another? Are those dishes on at the back dusty and I'd have to wash them double?



Yes, this is what I ponder on a Sunday night... I really need a new hobby. ;)

No comments: