Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Sunday Mission...

I'm a little bored tonight... so I'm going to see if I can find a TV show that I liked that fits all the letters of the alphabet. Yes, this is a fun game! Try it!

Alias
Bachelor/ Bachelorette
Chuck
Dawson's Creek
Early Edition
Fringe
Gilmore Girls
Heroes
I Love Lucy
JAG
Knight Rider
LOST
MacGyver
Northern Exposure
Office
Pretender
Quantum Leap
Roswell
SNL
The Twilight Zone
Ugly Betty
V
Will & Grace
X-Files
Young Riders
Zoolander (oK, I know that's not a TV show... but I don't know any Z shows. And imagine how funny it would be if it was!)

Some of these shows are a stretch, but who would have thought I would love so many shows that start with the letter "f"???

3 comments:

M.S. said...

Zoey 101 or Zorro would work...

Of course, I cheated and looked something up.

Jenny May McKim said...

You are funny Tammy..
Sadly my S would have been Sasame Street right now.. :) Perhaps though So You Think You Can Dance..

I can't wait for LOST!!!!

Miss you

Kaycee said...

What about ZENA- Warrior Princess? Or is that spelled Xena? That would've been my Z... even if it was spelled wrong :)