Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaack...

That was to be read like the girl from Poltergeist.

So I'm finally done moving-- thank you to everyone who helped me! I'm not just saying this, but I FOR SURE couldn't have done it without you!!! My new place is still in boxes, but is 63.21% put together. I just have to work on getting rid of some stuff. Going from a huge place with TONS of closets, to a teeny space with one closet that can't even fit all my clothes... not so good. Though healthy because I really did get rid of junk I didn't need!

And as an update... Kitty is still a bit mad at me! She isn't hissing every time I walk by- but we aren't snuggle buggles yet. We're getting there though- and I'll let you know how it all goes. Oh Kitty my love...

That's really all for now. I need to get boxes unpacked and things on walls... then I'll get some pictures up for all to see!

1 comment:

Mull Family said...

Finally! I've been so bored... the blogging world seemed empty without you. welcome back.