Monday, September 21, 2009

A new fun game!


This past weekend, a bunch of us got together to play games. For some holiday or other, Summer Mull got me the DVD version of "Family Feud".

At first we were all a little hesitant to play... it's Family Feud after all. But we decided to give it a shot and play one round. (After all the "new" Jay Leno show wasn't doing us any good...)
Well one round turned into five! And what fun!!! Seriously, I'm not just saying this to make everyone happy. We really did want to play again and again. And I'm going to just let you know that Jonny and I beat Summer and Liz EVERY time! I think it's because we're AWESOME... though Jonny thought that maybe it was just because the others were not so much. ;)

Either way- get this game and play it! You will love it, I promise!!! I'm not going to lie. John Hurley is a goofy host, and some of the answer choices are ridiculous... but all in all, a VERY good time! And if any of you would like to challenge Jonny and I, just let me know. (For the record, we beat Summer and Liz by HUNDREDS of points! I'm not kidding.)






No comments: