Monday, November 23, 2009

Memory Monday

So this memory is brought to you by the letters T and T. It is one involving an old roommate of mine- Terra Hatch.

I don't have any pictures of her, but she was adorable of course! She was this little bitty thing, who laughed at everything.

Sometimes in the evening I would get tired of studying and so I would "rest" for a bit. Usually I was on the bean bag chair we owned. What better place to rest... I mean study!

One night, as I was taking a few moments to let what I had learned seep in, out of nowhere I hear the loudest

TAMMY!!!!!!!

Yes, my sweet, sweet Terra thought it would be SO funny to scare the tar out of me. Holy smokes! I don't think I could breath for a good ten minutes. She and my other roomies found it hysterical, and couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't too amused at first, but after some time, I giggled about it too. And now that I look back on it, it was a great joke. One I hope I can play on someone someday!

As a result, I never "rested" again while Terra was in the room. She said she wouldn't do anything, but how can you believe someone who would do that?!? ;)

No comments: