Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunset Sunday

So I'm sorry I missed you all on the best day EVER!!! I will get a picture of my awesome costume as soon as I get them downloaded! It was amazing of course!!! I had to work all last night (boooo!) but I also had some fun and watched "Night of The Living Dead". So good. Yeah for black and white movies! Tomorrow I'll also tell you more about getting pushed down at the Haunted Forest. I think that will be great for Memory Monday. Sure it wasn't that long ago, but it's a great memory I'm going to have for a LONG LONG time!!!

As for today... this is what I want you all to think about. It's November. Thanksgiving time. SO.....

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO thinking about Christmas till November 27th!

DO think about Tom the Turkey! He deserves it!!!!


No comments: