Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

K, I'm behind... sorry.

Here are the Top Ten things I want to tell you about....

10. I was a Q-tip for Halloween. It was awesome! Everyone at work loved it, and I'm sure you will too. I'll post pictures soon...

9. I went and had yummy dinner with my very good friend Carrie and her family and played Halloween games with the kids. My partner was Sophie, and she is 6. She was bossy and lovely. (Yes, when you are 6 those two go together!)

8. After WAY too many years, I broke my glasses and have to get a new pair. They are ordered, and when they come in, I'll take a picture and show them off to you. I hope they are really oK. The girl at the eye place said they were cute. I believe her only because the pair I showed her before she didn't like... I hope she wasn't lying because she's so jealous of me and wants me to be ugly! I didn't think of that... Hmmm... I should have brought one of you!

7. I love the show "Community"! It is SO funny. Not as much as "The Office"... c'mon! But it's a good lead in. Yay for Chevy Chase being back on TV!!!

6. I'm having dinner with my BFF Bek Shmek tonight! Yum! We haven't had a girl's night in so long, and I'm very excited for it. We're going to do hair and make-up and nails and prank people and probably TP a house or two...

5. I got an e-mail today that says I won the lottery in South Africa! Yay! I already invited someone to go with me to collect, but if he backs out, any takers? Or you can come along with us!!! If I've won the lottery, I'm sure I can afford tickets for many!

4. I'm still trying to think of themes for Thursday and Saturday if anyone has any suggestions...

3. I joined a gym and am going to start working out again... yes, I said again. I'm excellent at starting out again. I hope to keep it up this time. Maybe if I have to report to all of you it will happen. Maybe.

2. They have pomegranate 7-Up now and it's DELICIOUS!!! I highly recommend you get some yourself. OR if you need a hot drink, go to Starbucks and get the Pumpkin Spice steamer. Yum!

1. And the story you have all been waiting for....

So my friend Tiff and I went to the Annual Nielsen Family Haunted Forest. It was great fun! They do an amazing job every year!!! I'm not a fan of haunted houses or forests or any of that stuff... but I've been before, and Jasen promised it would be family friendly. It was good. Just a little scary here and there. Nothing to make me cry.

Well Tiff and I were making it through just fine. We slipped at one point, but just because it was a little wet and slippery. No big deal.

Half way through we get to this one part where a monster is walking at us. From my view in the front, all I can see is the monster and bushes and blocked off areas. I couldn't figure out where to take us next! My thoughts were the monster guy would eventually move away and then we would go by him... but he wasn't moving!!! So I just stood there, because I wasn't getting too close to him.

Suddenly we hear this chain saw go off behind us!!! Tiff apparently wants nothing to do with chainsaws and so she PUSHES ME DOWN and takes off the stairs I didn't see to my left! I'm not kidding. She literally PUSHED ME DOWN and took off running! It was awesome!!! I couldn't stop laughing. I got up and ran up the stairs after her. She stopped about half way and waited for me to catch up. We then made it through the rest of the forest, laughing the whole time. Perhaps it was the laughter that got us through...

Either way, it was my best Halloween experience ever! Thanks Tiff.

And now I think you are all caught up on my life.

The End :)

1 comment:

M.S. said...

I enjoy Community too... but Modern Family is FUNNIER!

I can't wait to see pictures. I got new glasses too!

Yeah for 7-up! The pumpkin ice from Dreyers is great too. I really like Cold Stones too... with some caramel. YUMMY! Jamba Juice as an AWESOME PUMPKIN Smoothie too. This is a blog in the making!

You should come play games with my 6 year old.... like a little wii bowling...