Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Things That Made Me Laugh This Week...

10. Getting a text from Danny and not having a CLUE what he was talking about. (I finally figured it out!)

9. Kitty running all over the wood floor and slipping. (And yet she gets up and keeps running more!)

8. Dancing for Pam and Steve at work, not knowing there was a customer right behind me.

7. Bek Shmek and I leaving very long voicemails for each other. AND giggling about things that were about to happen.

6. Walking down the street and getting "attacked" by a branch outside.

5. The fact that Jonny and I always end our conversations by him getting my car and Kitty. That, and that we really don't agree on anything! ;)

4. Re-reading all the awesome video ideas Jake and I want to make... at 1 o'clock in the morning! (I couldn't sleep last night.)

3. Trevor inhaling the buffet like we only had 5 minutes to eat rather than 5 HOURS!!!

2. The way Sarjane and I say good morning to each other everyday.

1. THE OFFICE!!!! WOO HOO!

No comments: