Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!!!

I LOVE October!
I love it because it's time to get out the long sleeved shirts and socks and sneakers out.
I love it because the leaves start changing color.
I love it because you can get all snuggly in your sweatshirts.
I love it because you ONLY have to wear a sweatshirt still.
I love it because Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Steamers again.
I love it because candy is everywhere.
I love it because football (and by that I mean the NFL) is in full swing again.
I love it because you can wear scarves again.
I love it because scarves are still only a fashion statement at this point.
I love it because TV shows are either already going or starting up again.
I love it because it's not too warm to cuddle.
I love it because Marie Callendar is having Pie Month.

I love it most of all because of this:




Halloween is my most favorite holiday!

I love the scary stories!
I love the scary movies!
I love the decorations!
I love the candy!
I love the donuts!
I love the cider!
I love the ghosts!
I love the witches!
I love the pumpkins!
I love the Jack-o-lanterns!
I love the costumes!
I love the trick-or-treaters!
I love the black cats! (Especially ones with a little white on the bellies and paws...) :)
I DON'T love the haunted houses, but the haunted forests aren't too bad!
I love the scary music! (well maybe not the kids singing...)
I love the ghost hunters!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

YAY FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny May McKim said...

Have you heard...
This is Halloween remade by "Panic at the Disco"? I highly suggest it.

I love Halloween.. We hosted a party last year but not sure if we are going to do that again this year...
We shall see..
Any ideas on costumes for the twins??