Friday, October 16, 2009

A look at my 7th Friday Fellow...

It's been a bit... but I'm back and doing good. And so the tradition must go on!!! (Really, this is my favorite day. How can you not love to talk about cute boys?!?)

Today's Friday Fellow is loved by many, but not more than his lab partner Brain. And me!

Ladies and Gentlemen....

PINKY!!!!!!!

I love him so because he just knows how to have fun. He never gives up, and never lets anything get him down. He knows how to play and have fun, but at the same time, knows when it's time to get to work and try to take over the world!

I try to live life with a carefree attitude and Pinky helps me to remember how to do that. He always knows what Brain is thinking and is never short of a laugh.

(And how can you not love those eyes!)

Hip Hip Hooray for Pinky!


NARF!!!

No comments: