Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Sunset

So I've come up with another theme day for me. It's better for me to have themes because then I don't sit all day and wonder what in the world to write about. :) I already have Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Why not a Sunday? I'll think of the other days soon. One of my very good friends Jenny has theme days, and if she doesn't mind.. I'm going to follow suit. Melissa Skinner and I used to have a lunch radio show with themes for each day. We loved it! So here we go...


Sunsets are the time to just sit back and think and not worry about life around you. So with these blogs, I'm just going to throw some things out there for you to think about for the week.


Today I'm just going to give you a few questions to ponder this week...


-- What was the best thing before sliced bread?
-- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
-- Why is it that I don't ever have to pee at night until I've found the most comfy spot in bed?

1 comment:

Jenny May McKim said...

I don't mind Tammy... I need to get better at mine.. I was planning on doing one for every day of the week but I have been falling behind...

Be sure to enter my giveaway...
and share it... The prize is totally fun...