Monday, October 12, 2009

Memory Monday

I'm back and alive!!! Sorry to worry you all... I was sick with a terrible head cold that turned into what we believe is bronchitis. Man alive!!! I'm getting better now, but it was no good before. I was having old man coughs and a voice none of you would have recognized. It was quite lovely. But I'm getting better. I still have a cough and not much energy... but I'm on the mend. So on to business! My memory for today...

This story goes back to my college years at SUU. I'm not sure why this one popped into my head... but it's fun!

So we all lived in this lovely apt in Cedar City. It was #1 and it was grand!

One night our dear Melissa decided to make some Lemon Chicken I think it was??? (Melissa? Heidi? Do you remember exactly?) All I know is that all of a sudden we had a crazy grease fire that was going up the cupboards and microwave!!! Whoa!

It wasn't serious enough to call the fire dept, but we did get our next door neighbor to come over and he helped us put it out. Like I said, it wasn't too serious, but I think we all were a little startled. Later, it was very funny! We still don't really know how this all came about.

So there is my fun memory for this Monday. It's not the greatest... but I'm still not up to par. I'm getting there though, and next Monday will crack you up!!!

Tomorrow I shall tell you about my lovely Saturday and my lovely Bek Shmek! So stay tuned...

1 comment:

M.S. said...

I have a photo of it.... and I'm emailing it to you. You need it on this blog! It was me who made the Lemon Chicken. Never put a lid on a pot with hot oil in it. GREASE FIRE!