Saturday, August 8, 2009

Circe de HOLY SMOKES!!!

Tonight I had a hot date to Saltimbanco, one of the Cirque Du Soleil shows. Wow! All I can say is that they were AMAZING!!! I've never been lucky enough to see a show in Vegas... but I can only imagine what kind they put on when they have more room than the little (but great) E-Center gives them. But all in all, still a good time was had by all.

There were dancers and acrobats and swinging girls and a funny sound making guy and bouncy guys and people who flipped on a swing and a crazy "ring leader" and a live band and even audience participation. They spoke in French the whole time... but I bet what they said was ever so delightful.

We weren't supposed to take pictures, but I cheated and took a few with my phone. Here's sort of what I saw..








The show really was such great fun! I would recommend everyone going at some point in their lives. And I'm pretty sure that if I only had one of their outfits I could for sure do all those tricks!!!

1 comment:

M.S. said...

I once saw a show in Las Vegas.... Mystere and it was AMAZING! I loved it and the memories I have after the show. (It was a USF/Cirque thing.) We traded shows tickets/reduced tickets or something. I'm glad you went!