Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ten things to know about me...

oK, as promised here are 10 things you may or may not know about me... (I know, I said 5... but sometimes I kid.)

1. I hate haunted houses, but LOVE scary movies! The more my stomach hurts at the end, the better the movie was.







2. I am STILL a fan of MacGyver! Sigh...


3. I dream everytime I fall asleep and always in living color.

4. I believe celebrity gossip is the best news out there. I'm so thankful for TMZ!



5. I met Joshua Jackson when I was an intern at Letterman. I wasn't supposed to go and meet him, but it was JOSHUA JACKSON! How could I not?!? (I have picture proof, but the picture is so ugly, I rarely show it to anyone.)



6. I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.

7. I still make wishes. On falling stars, the first star of the night, wishing wells, at 11:11...

8. I always finish books, even if they are dumb, because I HAVE to know the ending.

9. I don't know what they did last summer...

10. I talk in my sleep and have even woken myself up a few times still talking.

So there you go... a few little facts about me.
Next time on my blog: 11 more things about me OR 11 reasons you should see "Black Sheep". (And I don't mean the movie with Chris Farley and David Spade.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember that about you and MacGyver. I'm not going to tell you how many of these things you and I have in common or you'll stop feeling like such an individual ;). But I do really like chocolate, so I guess we are different.

Kaycee said...

I always have to finish dumb books, too. Don't you hate that?! I always think I'll stop and make up my own ending, but then I keep reading and I'm always sorely disappointed. You think we'd learn!