Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm A Wimp...

That's just the fact of the matter. I've never tried to change people's minds or convince them otherwise. I have teeny tiny arms that have no muscle. Popeye I am not! His lovely girlfriend Olive Oil would MUCH better describe me...


See those arms? It's like looking in a mirror!!! (Actually the whole body looks familiar... ) ;)

Now you're probably wondering why I'm bringing this all up? For those of you who don't know, I'm moving to the great city of Salt Lake. Woo hoo! Not that I don't love Bountiful, but it's time for a change. Nothing serious. Just looking for a new adventure.

Today I started on that move. I took over two Dwight size car-loads of stuff. (Dwight is a Ford Focus Hatchback... PS) As you know, that's not a TON of stuff. It's a pretty good amount, but you probably all would have been able to do 4 or 5 rounds with it. I could barely make it through the two. In fact, a third was in the schedule- but I really was TOO tired. My arms ached like they never have before! Or haven't in a long time.

Granted, there was a long way from my car to the apt door, AND I had two flights of stairs to go up! But again... for most of you, probably not such a big deal.

So I'm here to admit once again that I'm a wimp. I'm going to sign up with a gym in Salt Lake and maybe I'll start checking out the weight room?!? I don't want Madonna arms... but I'd like to be able to lift Kitty up without breaking a sweat! (I promise, that was a joke!!! I can SO lift up Kitty. I can!!!)

PS... the packing is going well and there are plans to move more tomorrow. I'll take a couple of pictures and show you the new place. It's pretty awesome. AND it has a balcony!!! Yay!!!!! (Kristyn- that was 5 exclamation points going out to you-know-who!)

One thing I know... I'll sleep VERY well tonight! I hope I can stay awake for TMZ!!!

No comments: