Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here we go...

So one more episode of "All You Need To Know About Tammy". One final time for you to get all the information you probably never wanted! :)

22. I'm trying to accomplish a list of "100 Things To Do Before I Die"... I've gotten quite a few done, but not nearly as many as I would like.

23. My two dream jobs are being a game show host or the voice for a cartoon.
24. I don't know how to walk in high heels very well and even though I own a pair I never wear them!

25. I don't want to grow up... I want to be a Toys R Us kid forever!

26. I'm still trying to figure out why the caged bird sings...

27. I once had a guy take me out to let me know he wouldn't be going out with me. ?!?

28. I wear size 10 shoes. And I love flip-flops the best out of all those shoes!

29. I went skydiving for the big 3-0 with Angie. I thought I would be scared and except for two small instances, I was fine. And LOVED it!!!

30. I am and will always be on Team Aniston, think Superman is better than Batman, and leading the team to Free Katie!!!



31. I don't like "The Princess Bride". Though I will admit I've only seen it once MANY years ago... I'm willing to give it another chance.

32. I have 24 different versions of "Alice In Wonderland".

33. My favorite show ever is Dawson's Creek. It really is!

34. (Secretly love the color pink. Especially when I need to feel girly.)


So there you go. I hope this helped you to get to know me a little bit better. Maybe for some of you, it was a little more than you ever cared to know. Either way, I hope good times were had by all!

Next time on my blog: Friday I'm in love...

2 comments:

Jenny May McKim said...

Is it a sign of a great friend if I knew most of those????

I miss Dawson's Creek.. I need to watch that again.

Tams said...

It does for sure!!! C'mon Jenny... only one of my greatest friends ever would make animal noises with me. Oh the memories...

For sure watch Dawson's all you can!