Monday, August 3, 2009

Good times to be had...



So I turned 34 yesterday! Holy smokes! Or as Bettymuffin and I like to yell "Man Alive!"




For year 33, I did 33 out of the ordinary things. Like going to an AMAZING New Kids On The Block Concert, and a very fun Greek Festival (which was supposed to help in my desire to go to Greece, but just made me want to go even more!)




Now that I'm older and wiser... I've decided this year I'm going to have a list of 34 things I want to do, like go ice skating and play a boardgame. (There are some bigger ones on the list too.) One of them is to try out a blog. Many of my friends do them, and I love to read them each day and feel involved in their adventures... even if it's only from far away. Plus I think this will get me back into writing more. Something I think I'm pretty good at, and more importantly, I just like doing. And well, I'm pretty darn funny. And I want to share that with all of you!




I can't promise that I'll write everyday- though I'm going to try very hard to- or that it will be anything amazing... but I can promise that it will be entertaining in some way and won't always involve Kitty. (Though she totally rocks!)




I'm going to start off the first few blogs telling you 34 amazing things about me. Things some of you may know or not. Just a way to reintroduce myself to you... if it's needed.




But for today, I want to share with you what a wonderful birthday I had yesterday. My dear friends made me a yummy dinner and cake! (Now I will attempt to put on pictures...)


This was our kids dinner! Everyone should have this for their birthdays! Thank you Eric for playing along...












And this was the lovely cake! MMMM!






I got some lovely presents from everyone... including a fabulous cheese head from my Bekki Shmekki! Bring on the football season!!! Woo hoo!

So there are my good times. I hope you have fun with this blog for the next year. Please leave all the comments your heart desires!

Next time on my blog: The first 5 things that make me amazing! :)

5 comments:

Jenny May McKim said...

HEY TAMMY Welcome to the blogging world.. I am sorry I missed calling you for your birthday, we were on our way home traveling from Utah.. It was a crazy trip and so busy with family, but I am super happy I got to see you for the afternoon and thank you again for the help. We plan to do it every year...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... Crazy we have known each other for so many years... I mean after all, I was 17 when we met!!!

Can't wait to read your blog updates

Jaime Lynne said...

I am SO EXCITED you started a blog. Seriously. I can think of no other friend who I'd rather see blogging. And as I read your words it is as if you are standing right in front of me.

Happy birthday! Here's to many more and a happy year 34! Love ya!!

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Very excited to relearn about you - I'm sure you'll keep me laughing, you always could! Happy Birthday and 34 wishes for your new year!

Mull Family said...

Tammy, I'm so excited to see you in the blogging world. I love your blog already. And happy belated birthday! I hope it was fantastic!

M.S. said...

I can't believe I didn't get your email. I look forward to your blogs. You are in my google reader for SURE!