Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seriously Brett...

Brett Favre!

What are you thinking?!? C'mon. Yes, we were all in wonder when you retired and then went and joined the Jets. A dumb move, but sometimes people second guess leaving. Of course, you could have gone back to Green Bay where you belong... but again, second guesses happen.

Now though... you have made the most idiotic move a football player could make. Seriously! The Vikings? Do you not have any sense of hometown pride??? You're going and playing for the enemy! Tsk tsk...
My heart is hurting, but I'll always love Green Bay. I'm sorry that you aren't going to part of that love anymore. The Brett Favre binder I carried through my school years at SUU... well, just another memory of good times in the past. Sigh...

GO GREENBAY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Kaycee said...

25 million for two years? I'd sign, too. Especially if I were old, and gray, and couldn't play anymore, and someone still wanted me!!

Sorry.

Go GREENBAY!!

M.S. said...

Brad called it a long time ago... that he would go to the Vikings. I even sat down at this VERY computer and wrote it down on a scrap piece of paper.....