Thursday, August 13, 2009

My dating life...

Celebrity magazines and I are dating... VERY seriously. I have lunch with them everyday at work, and even sneak over for a visit or two during the day. Sometimes our relationship is on the sly and other times we go out on group dates (being read by many or a few magazines at a time.) I love celebrity magazines because it's always so dramatic and I never know what's going to be on the next page. It's definitely the most surprising relationship I've ever had! Often we agree exactly, and but there are times I can barely read on because I can't believe what they've just said!!! I love that my magazines will tell me the latest on who's dating who and where they went to dinner, but at the same time, they just can't shut up about the same old topic. How often do I have to hear about Brangelina? (Though thank you for not being jealous when I stare at the pictures of Brad or George a little too long...) Sometimes they don't get the facts straight, but I think they are trying too hard to impress me, and sometimes get a little zealous. (If Jennifer Aniston were pregnant every time they say she was- she'd have more kids than OctoMom!)

How do I love thee celebrity magazines?
Let me count the ways...

I love you because even though I shouldn't have written this whole blog in one paragraph, I know you'll still be there for me week after week with new and exciting news.

I love you because you never care if I eat with my mouth open while we are together, or if I have to put you aside for awhile to help someone else out.

I love you because you just make me happy. As simple as that.

5 comments:

Mull Family said...

It sounds like a blissful relationship. I think you two will be very happy together. and I love your blog! I never know what I'm going to get when I click on your link, and I am always pleasantly surprised.

Jenny May McKim said...

My relationship with them has fallen silent since I got married.. I had to be faithful to my husband!!!

M.S. said...

Have you read anything about Matt Bomer? (White Collar star on USA newest show.) Have you ever noticed that your lover rarely discusses the stars on USA shows..... If you find something.... let me know! (PS Brad and I worked with Matt at USF in 1998)

Tams said...

Jenny... if you ever just need a little update on your old love, let me know. I'd be way more than happy to share what I know!

Tams said...

Melissa... I have noticed that, though I have been seeing some about the Burn Notice guy. I haven't seen anything on Matt Bomer, though I loved him on Chuck! What new show is he on now??? I'll do some research STAT! ;)