Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yummy, Yummy Pie!

I would just like to give a shout-out to the yumminess that is pie! I love all kinds of pie. Really, pie and I are the greatest of friends. Tonight's love though is specifically being sent out to Hostess Pies. The company website says it all...

And I quote:

"There's nothing more American than apple pie, but millions of Americans would argue about their favorite flavor of Hostess Fruit Pies. Apple, cherry, pineapple, lemon, blackberry, strawberry, French apple - a trip to the snack cake aisle can be like visiting a country fruit stand.

Heat them up and let the fruit filled aroma fill the house. Put them out for dessert, serve them a la mode, or put a package in a lunch box - it's as easy as pie. However you serve them, they won't be around for long. No one can hold a Hostess Fruit Pie in their hands without making them disappear. "








They really are SO great!!! I cleaned and packed a lot today. I even got all my laundry done. And as a reward, I knew I deserved a pie. So even though I was ready to just stick at home for the night- off I went and got myself a yummy Hostess Cherry pie! How could I not?!?

If you're not familiar with these pies, or have forgotten how wonderful they really are... go and get yourself one right now! I know it's late- but you'll be so happy you did when you eat!

Three cheers for pie!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

HIP HIP HOOOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

No comments: