Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh no! Oh no!

I know it's past Monday... but just barely. And really, I'm a firm believer that a day doesn't end till you fall asleep... So to those of you who work graveyards, it's not the next day till you go to bed... even if you go to bed at 9:00 in the morning. I used to work graveyards, so I can say that. :)

So it is after midnight, and I've had a very busy day of cleaning and chatting with friends. It's been great. Jimmy Fallon is playing shuffleboard with Ryan Reynolds right now... what could be better???

As I haven't given much thought to what I'm even saying or doing right now, I'd like to leave you with something to ponder. I've been doing some pondering lately... and I would like you to join me. So ponder this till my next entry (which will be tomorrow, Tuesday)...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

OR

Is laughter really the best medicine?

OR

In all honesty... which path is better? The one less travelled or the one many people have followed or are already on?

Discuss.

No comments: