Thursday, August 20, 2009

Late night chats...

For the past week or so I've had some wonderful night-time chats with some very good friends of mine. There is something so great about chatting the night away. It's refreshing and pretty therapeutic. It's amazing what comes out once you've already got the chatting going on. Especially when it's long into the night and the crickets are chirping away. (Why is cricket chirping so relaxing?)

I almost feel more refreshed at 11:00pm after I've talked the night away than I do some mornings after a good night's sleep... Somehow the night helps the secrets come out and the friendships grow. I feel myself getting closer and closer to the person as the minutes tick by. And the memories that are made... I know it's such a cliche, but some of them really are priceless.

Thank you to my friends who let me tell them my secrets. And even more to those who trust me with their's. I once heard someone say that trust is harder to get than love. I fully believe and agree with that. So to you that I trust... you know I love you, but know that you have a place in my heart that not many see.

And now I'm done being sentimental... Sometimes you just have to! :)

2 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

I can't wait to have another chat with you.

Jenny May McKim said...

Just got back from the Chalets with my family..
Will be able to chat soon...
Can't wait to hear about things.