Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fellow the Third

This weeks fine Friday Fellow I love so much I named my car after him...

Ladies and gentlemen....

MR. RAINN WILSON!!!!!





oK, my car is actually named Dwight, and I almost was going to have today's Friday Fellow be Dwight Shrute... because I really do love him so! You see, no one else out there goes after what he wants quite like Dwight. He's sort of my hero because he doesn't let anyone's thoughts or opinions sway him. He believes what he believes and he knows what he knows. He likes what he likes and he grows what he grows. (He just grows beets... but I wanted to rhyme. It was more fun!) Sure he gives into Micheal Scott WAY more than he should, but he's doing it with the best of heart. And shouldn't we really all be that way?!?


But as I said at the beginning... I've decided that I'm paying tribute to Rainn Wilson because he really is adorable! You know EXACTLY what I mean if you've seen him in any interviews. SO funny and actually, pretty darn cute.

I've always said that my favorite quality in someone is a sense of humor. If you can make them laugh, you've won my heart, lickety split. Rainn Wilson does that. He gets me laughing and then I have no option but to sigh.

Case in point... he was MILES above Josh Duhamel in the second "Transformers" movie!!! ;) oK... but he was cute!

So remember that boys! Maybe the way to your heart is through your stomach... but the way to our hearts is through laughter! Well at least for me...





1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

An excellent choice. He is so geeky cute hot silly fun. And I'm speaking of Rainn not Dwight. There is nothing hot about Dwight for me.